Thursday, April 10, 2014

Crate Ottoman

I had some milk crates that I made into ottomans a while back and I really liked how adding a lid to them made them so much cuter! Now I  have some regular wooden crates I bought at an auction and I thought I would try the same thing with these.




 I love the graphics in this one!


It is available here in our Etsy Shop.


They are a little different, but that's what makes them so unique. 


 I got the idea on how to do this lid from Angie at The Knick of Time. I couldn't find the exact post, but basically I upholstered the two pieces of boards and screwed them together.  I love her blog and she's so creative in coming up with re-purposing old stuff!


 This one is also available in our Etsy Shop,The Tattered Hanky. 
I don't know if I'll be posting for a while since I am due to have our baby this coming week. 
Hope you can get out and enjoy this spring weather that's finally here!

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I really love that ottoman. Where did you get milk crates?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These were regular wooden crates, but I also did some that were milk crates. I got them all at auctions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love the combination of rustic style and cozy comfort wrapped up in this piece! Found you through A Glimpse Inside… thanks so much for sharing! :) ~Leslie

    ReplyDelete