Friday, March 28, 2014

Antique Chairs

 A while back we bought a lot of  vintage/antique stuff from a lady that was cleaning out her sister's basement and attic and we got a bunch of chairs. Some are not in good condition and I may have to re-purpose them, but here are a few that were easy fixes.



 I love the farmhouse look of this one.


Emily loaded the chairs up in our truck and took them down the road to a neighbor's field to photograph them. I think they would make great photo props.
 This one is available in our Etsy shop {here}.


We have two of these of these available {here}.


My Dad bought this one for us and it needed some work. It was very dry so I rubbed it with linseed oil and it really brought out it's natural beauty.

 
The Oak School Desk is available {here}.


Hope you enjoyed the photos, I think Emily did a great job with them.


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I'm an antique chair lover, & your lovely chairs & photos caught my eye. I'll be featuring you this week at Knick of Time Tuesday. Thanks for sharing at the party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Angie, I love old chairs too!

    ReplyDelete