Monday, June 30, 2014

Bridal Shower


 It's wedding season, and I want to show you some pictures from a friend's bridal shower we attended a few weeks back. The ladies who put this together did an awesome job! The flowers were beautiful, the food was amazing and we all had a fun time.



Everyone loved the arrangements. The flowers were given(from friends' gardens) to the lady throwing the party.



The vases were actually ceramic but had a very authentic tree stump look.


 Yum!

 Yum!


 Traditional romanian salad, Salata de biof.

 Lots of fruit!




 This cake had chocolate on the inside, yummm.


 I think this was my favorite dessert, refreshing!


 Cute cake made of cupcakes!


Emily used some creativity when she wraped our gift.


 Hope you enjoyed it have a great week!





Pin It

9 comments:

  1. Wow I LOVE the arrangements! The food looks so delish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your sweet comment, and yes the food was as delicious as it looks!

      Delete
  2. Love the arrangements. Everything looks perfect. Good work with the photography too. It is not always that pictures do justice to the actual.

    -Tanya
    http://tanyaanurag.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks,I agree that it's hard to capture on camera what it actually looked like. You can also make it look much better than it was too( although that isn't the case here), Emily did a great job photographing!

      Delete
  3. Looks fantastic! I would love it if you joined and contribute your awesome posts at my link party at City of Creative Dreams, starts on Fridays :D Hope to see you there at City of Creative Dreams Link Party.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and for the invite!

      Delete
  4. Everything looks so lovely. (and yummy!) The floral arrangements are just gorgeous!

    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the flower arrangements, so pretty! Delicious food too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is an adorable bridal shower. I loved that cake. The idea was just amazing for bridal party. I am going to get married at one of iconic wedding venues Los Angeles and will ask my sister to arrange such a cute bridal shower for me.

    ReplyDelete