Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Two Chairs Get A New Life

 I love buying old chairs that need to be redone. I found this chair at a garage sale this summer. It was pretty sturdy and I liked the shape, but it was worn out. I re stained it and added new a new cushion and fabric. It is definitely  improved! This is the chair that Julia snatched up for her room.




Her it was before, it actually looks better in the picture.


I took some pictures of the chair but Julia was not happy with them, so she took some of her own . I have to say her pictures were much better than mine!




The next chair my husband brought home for me from an auction. The finish on this one was good, so I left it the way it was. The fabric on the other hand definitely needed to go.


I added new cushions, fabric and upholstery pins. Pretty easy fix. 



Much better, and more modern! Love the shape of the legs on it, I wish I knew how old it is.






Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment